To-Do, viewable by everyone
I know me well enough to know I can be easily distracted. My To-Do List on World Anvil is scary, and I admit ... It's long. Very long. And mostly filled with trivial things. This document is more of what will help make the Soplas subcontinent into a setting.
- Theydim Royal Family - High King Magnus the Red - Thydian Civil War Magnus has been started, Civil War has been partially wrtten
- Capitolist Faction - East Theydim Faction-Barebones Article - Independents, Thydian - Uncrowned, Thydian - Civil War Factions. West/Capitolist and East/Ostufer have been mostly written, needs expansion. Independents and Uncrowned in Outline.
- Arle and the Arles like Tigh Turlan of Feroia Arle Stormwatch Nunciel Great-Cook and their respective families, Arlings. Arlings determined on which sides they're on, Some loose histories and ideas about the Arlings and their Arles.
- Cities given details
- The deities - The Lady The Bold Craftsman Merry One God of the Dead The Curious the boundary Styn, the Elder Twin Garmen, the Younger Twin The Bard The Negotiator
- Council of Families - Just ... everything. People, Motivations, Cities, Alliances, Feuds
- Hydme City - Fix broken code, expand details, names of people, anyone of rank getting their articles, loose history outline. and
- The Hallomin Family - Hallomin City - Fix broken code, expand details, names of people, Hallomin City Secretary of Records Hallomin City Overseer and others getting articles and details. Loose history outline.
- The Southard Family Southard City - fix broken code, expand details, names of people, Southard City Overseer Southard City Secretary and other articles getting details. Loose history outline.
- Two more cities being names, coded, details, names of people, and loose history outline.
- Five Cities Deities
- Goltherine Council and everything in lower tiers because I don't even remember them all.
- and their respective religious sub-parts.
- Specific districts of Goltheris
- A plot of some kind
- Goltharine Pantheon
- Name, towns, people of note, why anyone would fight over it in the Great War.Theydim - expansion to claim all areas that are culturally Thydian. Five Cities - expansion to claim viable land for agriculture. Tormyra - ???. Goltheris - ???
First contact above the sun (Contest Entry, missing words like "poison" and "illness" in the dwarven language)Completed Report of Initial Contact with the Sunlit Landsdwellers, cont.
- At least two cities under the mountains Started the Undermountains category
- Government, leaders, people
- Deities Dwarf Luck God Dwarf Fire God Dwarf Stone God Dwarf Water God
Diplomacy matters, who are allies, who are not.
- HumansEhhhh? Revamped, but needs expansion
- Dwarves Need rework and some rewriting. Expand Sønztuɾfs - Sonzturfs and Turves - Turves to emphasis the cultural division
- Goblins I just need to scrap and rewrite
- Warforged - Write ... everything
- Anyone I forgot?
- domains and which deities are of which domains
- , Deity-specific oaths and which oaths deities are more inclined to take on. Paladin abilities generall come from faith + loyalty to their Class oaths.
- Warlocks and patrons
- the occupations of Artificer, Cleric, Paladin, "Wizard" versus the Game Mechanic Classes
- Monks - their abilities from understanding who they are. Very self-aware. (I don't like D&D Monks for the most part because they feel like someone ripped them from where they make sense and just stapled them together, so I had to sit and think really hard, going so far as to explore the history of the D&D Monk before settling on the conviction of self being the core aspect to allow a person to use the abilities of the class.
- Finish starting species blocks
- Spells and Magic
- Traits specific to Corive
- Skills specific to Corive
- Maybe make a category list of occupations and some example skills of those occupations?
The Homepage, and World CSS/Theme Know what, I'm pretty happy with what I've got for the homepage and CSS Theme, calling this done
Someday, I am going to sit down and make a chart of items people can buy, and work out their prices because I hate D&D's system that just begs for more gold and stuff and seems to counter the average person's experience.
Common - Language
Common, the primary trade language used for international trade and by travelling merchants. Different regions have their own dialect of Common reflecting their local language.
Servants of the Family
The silent and muted bodyguards of the Family members, the Servants are a network of bodyguards and attendants. It's said they communicate through magical means, others say they speak with their hands, and never where non-Family members could see them.