We are hiring! Join the team!
Trying to manage a community of 150.000 people while being a small team is HARD!
We need talented, awesome people to join us in order to bring World Anvil up the next level!
We are currently looking to Hire a FULL STACK PHP/Symfony Web developer.
We are also looking for people interested in doing internships with us!
Read below for more details :)
Medium Weight PHP/Symfony Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an ethusiastic super-star NINJA mega-dev blah blah blah ... Well actually...
We are looking for someone who loves World Building, Tabletop RPGs or writing with a kind and caring heart who puts the worldbuilders of the community (users) first.
These are the skills you really should have as a minimum
- Strong PHP7
- Strong Symfony3/4
- Strong Doctrine / MySQL
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of Git/Github
- Good understanding of Linux
- Good understanding of HTML5
- Good understanding of CSS2/3
- Understading of DRY/SOLID principles
- Understanding of Agile Practices
These are the things we'd look to see if you will be a good match for the team
- You are self motivated and take initiative
- You are able to self organize
- You consider yourself a creative, code is art
- You have a passion for Worldbuilding/RPGs/Writing
- You want to become better and learn new skills every day
- You are kind and want the users that use your work to be happy
You get +1 to initiative for each of these skills (in no particular order
- React or Angular
- Rabbit MQ
- Working with AWS S3/Dynamo DB
- Working with SendGrid / AWS SES
- Elastic Search
This is a non exhaustive list of what you can expect from us!
- An exciting project to work on
- Working remotely from ... wherever
- Super Flexible working hours
- Personal development time every second Friday, on the house
- Awesome challenges
- Stress free, quality and user-first approach to web development
- Help to learn new skills and hone the ones you already have
Are you as HYPED as we are to have you with us?
Send us your CV and some words about you and let's get start there!