The game's rules are called "simple"
- At least one card is played face-down per turn in ascending order of cards (lowest value to highest value).
- If a player does not have the card they need to play, they can play a card (or several) and say it is the card they need.
- Should another player believe the player is lying, they call out "Liar!" and the player must turn over the card or cards they had played in their turn.If the player accused of lying had played a card they were not supposed to play, then that player must take the entire stack of cards that had been played.
- If the accused had not been lying, then the accuser must take the entire stack of cards that had been played.
- The first player to run out of cards in their hand wins.
"The game hurts no one, and those kids need something to keep them from coming before Law-Shields."and the