Unofficial condition challenge
Who doesn't like conditions? They are fun and interesting... to write of course. From deadly to helpful, common or rare, scientifical to magical, illness or cursed, etc...
There is a great variety of conditions that can be written and I wanna
write read more of them! They are a great way to give immersion to a world (at least I think so) and gives a lot to talk if a character has one (had to stop writing about conditions in a character because of wordcount RIP) and so I've started this! An unofficial condition challenge! I might do more in a future if this works.
What you need to know?
These will be the things I'll look into when deciding a winner:
- Creativity: Is it interesting and original? Does it tell us some interesting about the world?
- Concept: Does it make sense? Is it detailed? Can it be believable in your world?
- Presentation: Is it well structured and easy to read? Is it presented clearly?
While I do appreciate CSS (unless it makes the article hard to read) and I enjoy seeing new CSS, it is not something to consider to pick a winner.
- Articles must be dated during the challenge, remember to reset the stub dates!
- Article must be public and published. One article for person!
- Can be any language but if it is any other than English, Spanish, French, or Catalan, I will be relying in the google translator. I recommend writing it in English, so other people can read it easily.
- Minimum of 300 words. No maximum! (I feel I will regret this).
- If necessary, add warnings! And mark entries as NFSW if needed! Security is important.
- Submit your article in the comments :D
- Use the condition template!
- Must be sent before 31 of may 23:59:59 UTC+1!