The Fantqasme's Greatest Demon Hunters
"I'm unsure if I'm ready to be a leader.. in fact I'm certain I'm not. But, I know I can't just stand by in the sidelines and and watch Vahit continue to hurt people. I'll do what it takes to finish what she started, even if it means taking her place."
MembersThe Goddess Knights can be split into two eras. The original era is often refereed to as the Original Knights, or more casually the OG Knights.
OG Goddess Knights
- Sarah Winter - A human from New Earth. The leader of the Goddes Knights and the weilder of the Goddess Blade.
- Theo Winter - The second in command. A former member of the Royal Guard, and powerful warrior. Later married Sarah.
- Naina Nuvari - A skilled skilled elven elemental mage from the Mages College and one of the first three members of the group.
- Johan Forlorn - A Priest from the Temple of Fanenous and a talented healer
- Kyski Nuvari - A narcoleptic Wood Elf with an outstanding gift for archery.
- Jérémie Aumerle - A Shade who rejected his duties and rebelled against Vahit to fight for the Empire.
- Faellen and Nelleaf Ramifus - Conjoined esper twins with earily accurate clairvoyance.
- Kalheim Aedian - A strange but good intentioned necromancer.
- Sherry Eckstein - Kalheim's zombie thrall who possesses powerful telekinetic powers.
- Iori Ru'Hadi - Once the leader of the Bandits of the Silent Sands and a reformed criminal, joined the Knights after they helped defend her home.
New Goddess Knights
- Jérémie Aumerle - One of the only remaining Knights left after the war. Returned to reform the Knights due to his dedication to defeating Vahit. Currently the leader of the New Goddess Knights.
- Marc Lee - The son of Kyski and Naina who was raised on earth.
- Ibby Winter - Sarah Winter's daughter and the current wielder of the Goddess Blade.
- Selene Russel - Johan's illegitimate daughter with healing powers.
The Creation of the KnightsIn 1988, during a festival in the Capital city, the festivities were suddenlty brought to a hault when an army of Shades broke through the gate and invaded the city. The guards were overwhelmed, as they had never seen the shades before or how to fight them. It seemed as it was going to be a massacre, when suddently the tide of the battle changed when a young woman carrying the legendary Goddess Blade appeared to fight them off. Meanwhile a young mage was rallying up her peers to target the shade's weakness she had discovered, and a young Royal guard was risking his life to save the Empress's daughter. Thanks to their efforts, the Capital was able to drive out the Shades before they could do too much damage. Lyndis N'illum would soon take the thrown after her mother was assassinated in the fighting, and as a thanks for their efforts, she gathered the three heroes in her court and proposed for them to work together, using their strengths to defend the Empire from the sudden demonic threat. And that was when the Goddess Knights were formed.
The Shade WarOver time the Knights would take missions fighting off demons and make a name for themselves. They quickly became heroes in the eyes of the public, but their numbers were still small, so they sought to expand their team by recruiting new members. Over the course of the next few years, The Goddess Knights would go hunting for the perfect candidates to join their ranks and would acquire members from walks of life and backgrounds. The team worked well with each other and together were a near unstoppable force, and were on their way to pushing the demons out of the Empire for good. However, disaster would soon strike.
The FallA new player would join the battlefield on the Shade's side. A powerful demon named Malice. The Esper twins, Faellen and Nelleaf forsaw this and in Nelleaf's recklessness, attempted to investigate the a nearby Shade territory, where they would get surrounded, and Nelleaf would be mortally injured. When they returned to the base, Johan was missing, and before they could contact him again, Nelleaf succumbed to her wounds, and Faellen would die shortly after, only getting a few minutes to tell the Knights of their vision. It started with an attack on the headquaters. The shades had brought friends, powerful demons from the depths of the underworld who followed Malice's command. He was able to wreck the base and kill on the their members, Kalheim, and take Sherry from him and use her against the Knights. The Knights had to retreat and abandon their base. The next big blow would be in Onford, a major city in Fanentous they were defending. They were expecting a battle, but with out the twin's clairvoyance, they had no way of predicting how strong Vahit's forces would be. When they arrived on the battlefield, there were far more demons than they expected. The Knights were outnumbered and outmatched, and one by one they would be killed off in that fight, including Sarah's husband at the time, Theo. Sarah had a secret that she was hiding from the others. She was pregnant with Theo's child, and seeing him be ripped apart on the battlefield broke her. She called for a retreat and fled with whatever knights were left, knowing that the shades would take all of them if they continued fighting. Sarah could no longer take the grief of losing her closest friends, and retired from the knights, disbanding the group, much to the dismay of Jeremie who tried to stop her.
The Reformation20 years had passed since the Knights were defeated, but few had survived the war just long enough to have children. Now adults, these descendants wish to finish what their parents started decades ago, with Jeremie leading them.
Global AnnouncmentNEW!! [7/23/21] Open Announcement
Mirror LinkFantasme Imagination is being mirrored on BlueWondrous Wiki, so feel free to check that out too.
Sarah was the original leader of the Goddess Knights, as well as Ibby Winter's mother.
The Goddess Weapons
A collection of five powerful weapons that contain the soul of the Goddess Fanenta, and grant the user powerful holy abilities.