Realms by Element
The Cosmos fueled by ten sources of infinite power known as the Primary Elements. Each Element represents unique laws of the Cosmos and work as the building blocks for the Realms.
Each Realm is bound to two primary elements that decide the metaphysical laws of that Realm. Other primary elements are allowed to influence the realm through their Prime, but can only affect the realm in small ways.
Need to figure out a way present this information equally.
- Air (Wind, Flight, Wisdom, Travel, Seeking, Freedom, Emptiness)
- Decay (Rot, Contamination, Sickness, Filth, Poison, Stagnation)
- Earth (Rock, Dirt, Ores, Gems, Metal, Sand, Gravel, Mud)
- Fire (Heat, Pain, Chaos, Energy, Destruction, Renewal)
- Ice (Frost, Order, Cold, Crystals, Stillness, Timeless)
- Life (Growth, Plenty, Flora, Fauna, Hunger, Energy, Healing, Safety)
- Light (Radiation, Ghosts, Skies, Space, Celestial, Stars)
- Shadow (Darkness, Hunt, Venom, Death, Undeath, Silence)
- Storm (Power, Chaos, Quakes, Blizzards, Destruction, Seasons)
- Water (Seas, Depths, Chills, Force, Pressure, Forgetfulness)
Geographic Location | Dec 22, 2020
The Realm of Infernos, comprised of Primary Fire and Secondary Air.