Introduction to Melior
A dark fantasy worldbuilding project by TJ Trewin
Melior is a dark fantasy worldbuilding project created by TJ and acts as both a fun hobby and a creative showcase of his writing, design, CSS, image manipulation, and worldbuilding.Two continental superpowers wage an age-long war of science and magic, each seeking to prove that the other lives in chaos and blasphemy. Amidst the strife and disruption, mysterious black void-rifts have opened up into unknown realms - the world of Melior is about to get a taste of real chaos.
Meta InformationThis section contains lots of bonus information about the project itself, inspirations for the world, goals, motivations and more! Click a section below to expand it:
How to explore the worldThis website is an interactive wiki for the world of Melior and you can explore it in any direction you wish! There are many tools to help you navigate through the lore. Use the search bar to find an article, expand parts of the table of contents on the homepage, or check out the interactive maps like this embedded one that you will find in some articles (or there are ones to choose from on the homepage)!
Articles will be linked like this: The Jolundrian Empire, and sometimes they will be shown as article blocks. I've tried to make the navigation in my world as easy as possible. If you have any suggestions for improvements, let me know in the comments section!
Interactive & bonus contentThe world of Melior is jam packed with interactive features and bonus content! To get started, create a free World Anvil account and log in - this will reveal the preferences section on the side of each article near the top of the page. Click here to jump back to the top or use the BACK TO TOP button near the bottom left of the screen. Once logged in, you can click to:
- enable graphic content (you must be 18 years of age or older for this one) - view all of the bonus graphic content including uncensored language, gory images, adult topics, and sensitive topics that are otherwise hidden to normal viewers!
- reveal all spoilers and secrets - there are lots of hidden secrets in the world of Melior, but not everyone wants spoilers! If you're the curious type, enable this feature to reveal them!
Click to reveal this spoiler
Jump to quick navigation
Dark Mode & Light Mode
How to support MeliorThe dark fantasy world of Melior is completely free to explore and enjoy! If you want some zero-cost ways to show your support for this project, here's some things that genuinely help!
- Follow this world! - There's a button on the homepage, or at the bottom of this article
- Like articles that you enjoyed! - If you were inspired by one of my articles, share the love by clicking the like button
- Leave me a comment! - let me know what you think! I'm always open to feedback and love to know what you think of my world
- Share it with your friends! - got someone who loves this kind of stuff? need to inspire someone with how awesome World Anvil is? Send 'em here
- Come say hi! - my usual hangouts are on Discord (melior64#0128) and Twitter (melior64), gimme a ping!
- Link to my world! - if you want to put in an article block on YOUR world that links to this page, copy and paste this link into your article: [articleblock:c5f2abb0-75e3-4c8b-9672-ea6ae0218eeb]
Credit & DisclaimersAll artwork, styling, and content is copyright © TJ Trewin (@melior64),
- Meta Information
- How To Explore The World
- Interactive & Bonus Content
- Dark & Light Mode
- How To Support Melior
- Credit & Disclaimers
About the author
TJ Trewin Alias:
he / him / his Location:
Weston-Super-Mare, United Kingdom Skills:
procrastination, graphic design, CSS, image manipulation, worldbuilding Likes:
WORLDEMBER!!!, tattoos, Lego, shiny treasures, playing Elder Scrolls, being himself, making silly faces and also silly noises Dislikes:
Over-milked watery tea that's the colour of your nan's beige carpet, wasting a really good strong cup of tea that you've accidentally let go cold because you were so into worldbuilding you forgot to drink it in time