76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? - I drink on occasion, though I tend to keep my alcohol consumption to a limit. I am aware of what would be too much for me, and I ensure I do not cross that threshold.
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? - I usually spend my weekend nights practicing my flute playing. Music tends to be nice after a busy week. I usually work on my personal projects some too.
78. What makes you laugh? - A bit of silliness with my sis back in Galenigare was always good for a laugh. Leah and I would get into a fair bit of trouble... within acceptable limits!
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? - I despise -anyone- touching my tail. That is a highly offensive thing to do to one of my kind, and we do not take such slights lightly.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? - Oh that's easy. I'd just get more work done if I cannot sleep.
81. How do you deal with stress? - Music. Music helps me with stress, as well as Meditation. The Cloak of a Billion Stars has done wonders to calm and de-stress when I meditate with it on.
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? - I'm used to living with plans for the day, schedules and the like. On rare occasions I would do something out of the ordinary, but I usually don't.
83. What are your pet peeves? - Messy workstations when they're not in use tends to upset me. Having something proverbially on the tip of my tongue but I can't recall it is incredibly annoying too.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? - Wake up, bathe, eat breakfast, get working on various tasks at the HQ and Docks, with lunch in between, though its usually me being invited to get some lunch with one of the crew-mates. Once home, I get a bit more work done, bathe, eat dinner, maybe play music or read if I have time, and sleep. Rinse and repeat. If the routine is disrupted for something, it's fairly annoying, but it's simply something I just have to adapt to when they occur.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? - I'd like to think when it comes to me, I am dedicated to get a job done, and get it done right if I have the time to do so. A good work must not be rushed, instead it should be perfected first.
86. What is your greatest weakness? - I am... not the bravest person, and I don't have the same strength as many of the crew have.
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? - My general cowardice. Normally, I keep my distance and would rather just stick to my work alone. But I can't behave that way, especially not as an Officer.
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? - I am most definitely an Introverted person, without question.
89. Are you generally organized or messy? - I am quite organized. I don't like things being messy if I can help it, be it my workspace, or myself.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. - I am very good at : A - Tinkering/Machinery, B - Spear Combat, C - Flute Playing. On the contrary, I'm terrible at : A - Being Social with People, B - Making Difficult Decisions, C - Seeing Myself in a Better Light.
91. Do you like yourself? - No, I don't think I'm that great, in all honesty. I shouldn't beat myself up like I do, but... I don't know. I can be better.
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? - I do what I do because I have to. I'm not home anymore, I don't have Mom, Dad, Leah, or the people of Galenigare to help me. I need to stand up on my own two feet and make a name for myself, and if I work hard enough, I just might achieve something great.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? - I want to make my mark in Liminal as a part of a grand invention, one the world will know and speak of for years, even after I pass on. That... and I would like to see my family again someday.
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Still working in the Wandercrew. Liminal is a chaotic place, and I don't see things slowing down anytime soon.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? - Peacefully, at home. I don't like thinking about this kind of thing, so that is all I will say on the matter.
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. - I'd try one last time to get my communicator working, play the flute one last time, and speak to some of the crew, Vatna and Quet in particular. They're still new to the crew, but I feel like I should do my best for them and... well, it'd be a sad thing to know I'd have to pass on but I'd definitely talk to them about it.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? - I may not have been the strongest, or bravest, but I would like to be remembered for being someone who would have always been there for those who needed someone like me, whoever that may be.
98. What three words best describe your personality? - Cowardly, Meticulous, Friendly.
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? - Meticulous, Brave(According to Carica), Friendly.
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? - I personally would tell Lio to be more confident in himself. He's far better than what he tends to think of himself. Others clearly see that, but he needs to start to see that for himself.