51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? - I don’t see myself ever touching drugs if they’re not for medicinal purposes. I have seen what it can do to people and it is a scary thing to me. Even with my occasional drinking, I do not drink much to avoid inebriation.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? - For my family, I would put my life on the line without question, as well as the crew I am a part of and their relatives. The Wandercrew is the closest I have to a family in Liminal, and they mean so much to me.
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? - I tend to be polite to those I meet, but depending on how they are as I get to know them I may change behaviors. I admittedly have been a bit colder to some crewmates, for they may see me as lesser if I am polite to them, mistaken as being weak to their eyes.
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? - That would be my twin sister, Leah. She means the world to me, and I’d do anything for her if need be.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? - At home, it would be my father, a great machinist who was even allowed to leave our homeland to pursue his work so long as he returned when needed. In Liminal, that would be the retired Officer, Carica. Though their methods don’t always bear fruit, their work ethic and dedication to it has been a point of inspiration during my time among the Wandercrew.
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. - I’d like to think I’m friends with some of the crew, but I know it is not something I should assume. It’s better to say that I have acquaintances unless I’m certain of otherwise.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. - I do not have a significant other or spouse.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. - I have had a crush once, with one of the crew, Pim… However the recent humiliation and subsequent fear by both her siblings and mother, along with the threat by her twin, Ento… has brought me to the conclusion that I should not attempt that path.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover? - I… Am not entirely sure. Love was not something that had crossed my mind for most of my life… now that I have that choice to follow my heart I am not sure where to truly begin.
60. How close are you to your family? - My sister and I were, proverbially, attached at the hip, and Mom and Dad I’ve held in high regard. We were very close-knit.
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? - I do not have my own family, but I would like one someday. Being able to pass down what I know, and enjoy time with my own children and spouse, who ever they may be, would be a wonderful thing.
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? - Work related, probably Carica or Lore. But for just someone to talk to/emotional support?… I don’t know. I don’t want to burden people with my problems. They all have their own to deal with as is.
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? - As much as I would like to say all of the crew, there are those I’ve spoken to before in which I… have doubts I can truly trust to protect me. I might even be admonished for not being able to protect myself. But at least some of the crew, yes.
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? - Mom, Dad and Leah no doubt miss me already, being gone for well over a year now… They probably think I’m dead already, and it hurts me that that they’re hurt because I’m here.
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? - a former crewmate turned traitor fills me with such a rage when she comes to mind… I’d rather not even have her name pass my lips, to be honest.
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? - I avoid conflict if I can, unless it’s necessary.
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? - I would say no… but it’s happened more than I expected, especially now that I am an officer.
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? - I do not. Large groups get me nervous, despite being a part of a crew like this. I prefer smaller groups if I can help it.
69. Do you care what others think of you? - I do. Admittedly I would be less afraid speaking to someone who doesn’t see me in a negative light.
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? - I love tinkering with machines… but I also love playing music, and dressing up in various costumes and outfits! I just tend not to do those near people.
71. What is your most treasured possession? - An enchanted cherry blossom necklace given to me by my sister on our birthday.
72. What is your favorite color? - Pink, actually! It’s very bright and pretty.
73. What is your favorite food? - Oooh. A nice hearty stew is wonderful~
74. What, if anything, do you like to read? - I like reading romance novels and the like, though I rarely get time to. I’m usually rather busy with work.
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? - I enjoy music for sure, especially the more classical kinds. I enjoy a good play as well, costumes and all!