26. When and with whom was your first kiss? - My first kiss happened during my time here with the crew. In the restaurant within Exuvia, through a bunch of circumstances and mishaps, Pim and I shared my meal together. One particularly long strand of linguini wound up with our lips meeting and... we kissed. I kissed Pim.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? - I am not a virgin, no. I… have lost my virginity during my time with the crew. The one whom I lost it to is… um.. well…
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. - I'm normal, as far as being a Lagora is. There wasn't much to influence me to what I do today, aside from always being around my family.... And then suddenly being torn away from them, having to use what I had learned then to survive now.
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? - The fated day I fell into a rift and saw my home for, as of currently, the last time.
30. Who has had the most influence on you? - My Sister, Leah. She has always been one to push me forward no matter what, always picking me up when I was down, but also steering me down the right way if I go off course.
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? - The day I was promoted to Officer among the Wandercrew has so far been my greatest achievement. I hope I can do even better.
32. What is your greatest regret? - Not being able to help defend Galenigare from the threats that loomed on the horizon still haunt me. I can only hope they're all okay.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? - Nothing really comes to mind? I almost did something terrible once though: I had almost condemned a former crewmate turned traitor to death by my own hands... I'm glad I kept myself from doing that, however.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? - Not to my knowledge, No.
35. When was the time you were the most frightened? - Back at home, when a freak accident with obsidian almost killed me. I still have the scar as proof.
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? - The humiliating display done to me by Mama Parse, and her children, in front of the woman I had a crush on. I gave up on that endeavor after that...
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? - I wish I could redo the final exam in Lockstitch. That near failure had led me down a path of overworking myself and self-depreciation that I still am trying to overcome.
38. What is your best memory? - I remember on our 12th Birthday, Leah gave me a Cherry Blossom Necklace, enchanted so that the flowers would never wither or crumble from time. I still wear it to this day.
39. What is your worst memory? - My worst memory was about seven years ago, when a freak accident involving obsidian sliced my chest. I'm amazed I survived at all, considering how close it was to hitting a fair few vital bits, according to the doctor.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? - I'm Optimistic over others.... I'm Pessimistic about myself.
41. What is your greatest fear? - That I will die without doing something truly great, and no one to carry on the torch after me. I don't want to die alone, as a nobody.
42. What are your religious views? - I am not a religious person, but at the same time I would never be rude to those who are.
43. What are your political views? - I keep away from Politics. I was never good with such a delicate subject.
44. What are your views on sex? - I feel people should love who they love, but they should be careful about such things too.
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? - Monsters, I will kill if I must. People? I am not sure if I myself can kill someone. At most I've injured or knocked them unconscious in a fight if I can help it...
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? - Slavery, without question. Just the thought of it infuriates me greatly, holding others against their will, forcing them to do your bidding... It's disgusting.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? - I... I want to believe that, and maybe it is true for some. I have doubts for myself, personally.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life? - Being able to live peacefully, have a family and just be generally happy. I would like that kind of life after making my mark on the world.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? - I tend to shelter myself from others, hiding some of my true feeling for those I really care about from others, and myself... On occasion, it comes out, however.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? - Not here on Liminal, no. Back home, however, we were raised to be wary of Humans, especially those of the Sol Kingdom...