Specter of Peace
Greetings True Believers and Newcomers alike!
On the heels of a mutagenic ooze afflicting Central Park in New York come dark rumors of bio-genetic research, corporate espionage, and “made to order” heroes!
Rumors in the wake of the Ooze outbreak have started to surface about a nefarious meta-enhancement project by Oscorp. Is this the source of the corporate enforcers with other worldly power armor? Meta-powered security forces in dark emerald armor and helmets guarding a lab south of Metropolis?
Worse, is the the reason why some of the ooze patients from New York have mysteriously gone missing?
Corporate skullduggery is afoot, True Believers! This looks like a case for the heroes of Wyldfire!
with the Special GuestAdel Urda-Na of Kandor on New Krypton!
The Orange Ooze Outbreak in New York has been the news topic for the past two weeks. This mysterious formula made by Dr. Killian, then altered by Dr. Overmind, shook the city with its sudden eruption of meta-powered mutants.
It has also caught the attention of criminal organziations and certain corporations they have discreet dealings with.
Chief among these has been Oscorp. Known for its bio-genetic research into “Life Enhancement” products. This company has long been suspected of running secret “super soldier” projects that have ties back to criminal organizations. Groups such as Hammer Empire, Card Shark, and more are a favorite choice among conspiracy theorists.
Yet now, some of the victims from New York’s Ooze Outbreak have gone missing after being discharged from medical care. Rumors circulate that Oscorp, and a mysterious backer, may be responsible!
All Wyldfire has to do is…… deduce the source of Oscorp’s sudden supply of ultra-high tech devices and meta-powered security are from nefarious sources? … is Oscorp responsible for the missing victims? If so, where are they being kept? … If Oscorp is actually operating a new “super solider” project, who is the secret buyer?
- Specter, Chapter 1: Ooze, Spice, and Things Not So Nice
- Specter, Chapter 2: What Are Little Supers Made Of?
- Specter, Chapter 3: Appointment for a Rescue
- Specter, Chapter 4: How To Thwart Villains and Influence People
- Specter, Chapter 5: Heroing Hard with a Vengeance
- Specter, Chapter 6: The Heroic and the Thwarted
- Specter, Chapter 7: Heroing Hard on the High Seas
- Specter, Chapter 8: A Good Day to Hero Hard
- Specter, Chapter 9: Dire Villainy and the Deep Blue Sea
- Specter, Chapter 10: Live Free and Thwart Hard!
- Specter, Chapter 11: Fate of Justice!
Related Session Reports
Specter of Peace