Summer Camp 2018
Summer Camp 201830 days, 30 prompts - 300 words each - $750+ In prizes!
Sun Jul 1st - Sat Jul 28th
A tool for game masters and worldbuilders that generates stories based on maps drawn with online editor. Create, share, play, and export maps with GM notes!
You want dice? They've got dice! So many colours it's like being at a sweet shop AND they have glow in the dark ones too!
Modiphius publishes a huge range of roleplaying games, boardgames, miniatures, novels, cool accessories and more!
PrizesThere's a veritable treasure trove of prizes to be won!
- Multiple DUNGEONFOG Memberships and one very special Membership for LIFE.
- Over $200 Worth of Dice Gift cards by Tabletop Loot
- 10 x $30 Vouchers for PDF books from Modiphius
- D&D 5e Dungeon Masters Guide signed by Satine Phoenix and Ruty Rutenburg
- Cthulhu Dark signed copy
- Spire: City Must fall RPG signed copy
- Crystal Heart Comics signed by Eran Aviram and Aviv Or
- Set of secret dice with a very special message (to be revealed only to the owner)
- Custom made prizes from Dimitris and Janet for special categories winners
Click on a prompt to write your response! Once you have over 300 words you will be able to submit it.
Let the games begin!
This is a new type of challenge! Read these rules carefully before taking part!
TimescaleChallenge announced: 30th June 2018
Challenge begins: 1st July 2018 00:00 BST
Challenge ends: 31st July 2018 23:59 BST
You can choose how you want to take part and complete the duels in any order you like! Pace yourself by completing one duel per day, or do as many as you like in one go! It doesn't matter if you miss a day, but the challenge deadline is final.Read each question carefully and make the best use of article template to expand your worldbuilding. If you are stuck on a duel, ask your friends for help! Join us on Twitter and Discord where every day of the challenge we will be showing you tips, tricks and inspiration to help you complete the challenge. If you manage to complete the minimum wordcount for all 30, you will have achieved 9,000 words!
Entries of the prize winners will be checked for spamming before awarding any prizes and offenders will be disqualified from all future major competitions