Play with Us: Character Creation
Chosen for its accessibility, the streamed TTRPGs will be played in the VERY newbie-friendly, indie system, Quest.
GET WEIRD WITH YOUR DESIGN!
charged with the finding, studying and sealing of rifts as her main directive, while the Airship is more covert.
Characters must be between 3-8ft tall and relatively humanoid per the Quest system’s gameplay.
Past that, enjoy bringing a unique and engaging character to life!
- "Race:" There are no defined "races" to chose from, simply imagine your character's form.
- Technology: Characters from other games or worlds are welcome here, with the caveat that technology in Liminal is based on 1920's/30's era limitations; though reasonable modifications through design magic is allowed.
Character Manifest & Coin Purse
This feature is finicky and may look weird in the Chrome browser. Visit the full Character Manifest Here instead.
When you click inside the Google Sheet it will force you to the top of the page. Scroll back down and now you're "In" the document.
Update your character's Coin Purse, Music Points, Items, etc. by right clicking on a cell and COMMENTING your update! Mods will be alerted via email.
or how they fit within the HTML Wanderpus World?
No Problem! We'd love to help!
The Discord #html-workshop channel
is meant for exactly that reason! Ask about our next
scheduled character workshopping open event.
THE QUEST SYSTEM!
The Quest System
There is only HP & AP for stats, everyone "levels" once a month, and only a 20 sided die is needed to play!
You can download the free Quest Digital Edition here or find Resources in the WanderDiscord.
OR peruse all the Quest Abilities in World Anvil here.
Abilities belong to learning paths, like the Ranger's Friend path, shown (to the right.) You must learn abilities in each path in order from left to right, starting with the first ability in each path.
You can learn abilities from all of your learning paths. (You don't need to learn all of the abilities in one path before learning abilities in another one.)
You can learn as many or as few abilities in each path as you want, as long as you learn new abilities in order.
5 HP is restored at the end of a game you participated in (Player or Crew.)
AP is only restored through Streamloot caused moments or individually awarded for brilliant character roleplay.
SIGNING UP YOUR CHARACTER!
You want to use both. Roll20 holds your character's abilities and inventory,
while World Anvil gives space for your character to become viewable and alive
in the world we all create together!
- Roll20 Account: Create Here
- Join the Game: The Wanderers
- Click the Journal Icon.
Select any 'Copy of' character to edit as your own.
- Naming Convention: Character Name (Twitch/Discord)
- "I'm the Party's:" Fill in with Ship's Job/Quest Class.
- Include desired Legendary Abilities , character goals, pronouns, and accessibility notes in the notes section.
- Inventory: A pistol, a saber and a Skycaller communication device are standard issued items.
- Download Quest Digital Edition for Abilities
- World Anvil Account: Create Here!
- Follow this 'make-a-player' guide: Player Workflow!
- Join the Campaign: The Wanderers
- What you can DO with your Character Profile: Character Interaction Guide!
- Use this Example Player's Profile as a guide!
- List your Quest Abilities & Class in the Special Abilities section.
- Your Ship's Position in the Employment Section.
- Post a character Pinterest board in the Physique section.
- Only images you own can be uploaded to the Gallery.
- You do not have to fill out a Quest Sheet in World Anvil, for now.
Find and follow kindred crew-mates, share your quirks and relationships, jot down speecy-spicy details
to save for later in the scrapbook, share a gallery of photos, and so much more! Get immersed!
We host speakeasy streams and 24/7 Discord crew quarters available for open-text roleplay!
Discord: The WanderDiscord
Character creation support and workshops can be requested in the Discord.
Season One Twitch Playlist
Season Two Twitch Playlist
CrewFeel free to peruse our crew for inspiration!
Links to every player's Character Article and Profile, split by departments!
The Current Character Manifest
Character Manifest - Season One Archive
Character Manifest - Season One Excel-Style
LoreCatching up with any narrative can be daunting,
here's some great spots to start!
The Midseason Recap
The Season One World Anvil Recap
Choose your Department
Click the appropriate Department to self-assign a departmental role for yourself!
If you're not sure, contact us for character support!
Assign your department and greet a ranking Officer!
Engineering Navigation Science Security
Silver Thimble Base
Administration City Operations Communications