The Chalcedon system is a star system located within Tashtor Sector. While the system does have a certain amount of inhabitants, there is no native life to the Chalcedon system or its worlds. The system is a part of the Great Gran Run trade route.
It is a binary star system. The main star is a yellow main sequence star, while its companion is a red dwarf. The planetary system primarily orbits the main yellow primary, however two gas giants have an elliptical, infinity-shaped orbit allowing each given gas giant to change which star it orbits during the middle of its yearly cycle. The inner planets do not have such an erratic orbit. All total, five planets comprise the Chalcedon system. Chalcedon being the one most populated with settlements and the outermost gas giant, Monorik, having a large collection of mining colonies courtesy of various members groups of the Mining Guild.
Related Reports (Primary)
- Menace of the Slave Lords 10: Mystic Mob Investigations
- Menace of the Slave Lords 8: Mystic Mob Investigations
- Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 10
- Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 4
- Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 5
- Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 7
- Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 8
- Menace of the Slave Lords, Part 9
- The Revolving Temple 1: Mystic Mob Investigations
- The Revolving Temple, Part 1
Related Reports (Secondary)