Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, Uh Oh
Scary high-cost guy, more steeped in the Dark Side than you’d expect from anybody who’s not sensitive to the Force at all
- database entry updated Natunda
shocks "unexpected eddies" to Boba's mental equilibrium:
- Announced intention to collect bounty on
"Okay," she says.
"I surrender," she says.
- "Bob'ika, you know I have to deal with that," she says, gesturing toward the screaming-roaring noises of cannibalistic cybermonsters with entirely too many explosives, in a nearby portion of an underground city.
- "C'mon," she says, "it'll be educational."
- There's some sort of retired Sith Lord who behaves as if everyone has agreed that if that specific Jedi is in Boba Fett's custody, then of course so is this (probably retired) Sith Lord.
- And by "in custody", they both seem to mean "now we're working together as a Badass Trio to save the day for three quarters of this city."
- Boba Fett is absolutely certain that he was planning to object violently. Only he kept being too busy at each given moment. Saving the Day.
- The Jedi is protecting Boba Fett in combat.
- "Oh, fierfek," she says. "I think my arm is busted. Bob'ika, be a dear, help me splint this right quick?"
It's the arm and also the hand. She's saying "see you around" to Kerplocken (because in fact they were a Badass Quartet which included Vance talyc Kerplocken this entire time!) while Boba Fett and Retired Sith Lord (ffs, Sith Lords do not "retire"!) apply some basic first aid.
- "Boba," she says in the Exasperated Trainer voice, "kindly do not stab my boyfriend. It's your fault that you make him nervous. You want everyone to be nervous around you. This is the reaction you get. It is not grounds for stabbing."
Jedi are not supposed to have a "boyfriend".
Jedi are not supposed to be in a relationship with clergy of a different religion.
Jedi are not supposed to be exasperated when Boba threatens someone.
- Aboard the Slave One, the Jedi eyes the Force suppression cell with suspicion. "That doesn't work off ysalamiri, does it?" What. No. "Okeydoke, then," she says. "But that thing makes my eardrums rattle."
- She behaves very differently from the minute that only Boba and the Sith are present to observe or interact. She puts on a personality like donning a helmet when she starts talking over local HoloNet.
- When trouble develops while trying to travel far enough outsystem to engage hyperdrive, the Jedi Knight comes bustling up to the copilot seat and starts helping sort it out.
- Which involves turning to the DARK SIDER and asking him politely whether he feels capable to apply some OOMPH on a problem.
- The Jedi Knight, the bounty, is critiquing Boba Fett's larder
- She says it's too much beans.
- She says she knows a woman that Boba Fett would probably like for a good three week torrid romance.
- She keeps offhand referencing his "brothers" and "cousins".
- "Some sleep sounds good, honestly," she says when Boba runs out of patience with the Jedi. "If I weren't stoned then I would definitely be feeling bad. Wake me up if you need me to spell you in hyperspace, okay?"
- The retired maybe-Sith Lord, who might or might not be a Bloodsmith Raider, expects "custody" to include Teatime Assortment service during this trip.
He further expects Boba to agree with him that the Jedi's mostly-bean-free cooking in the galley is not up to standards.
- The di'kutla Jedi does not speak much Mando'a but she understands a little.
Especially the ruder words and phrases.
"I learned," she says, "by being cussed at. Or about." Her pronunciation is mostly atrocious.
"At? By Spar," she says as if everybody already knows that. "The rest of your brothers figured out I was winding him up just so I could learn new words. They recorded a 'Guide to Crass Mando'a Phrases' for me as a Harvest Day present. It's adorable! I watched it twice a day for three standard weeks until I could understand the phrases at triple speed. Hey, you want to see it?" Boba does not want to see it.
All around, Boba Fett had a very difficult standard week of the 10th through the 15th of Telona, 12731, traveling to Nar Shaddaa.
But to be fair, I'm making sure he gets paid before the Aggressive Negotiations ensue.
- database entry updated Satunda
Year of Birth
12690 41 Years old