Chaky Oncay (chucky-on-kay)
Transmission & Vectors
It is thought that the disease is transmitted through handling contaminated meat or, more frighteningly, through the air.
- Three week long Coughs
- Coughing Blood and Mucus
- Loss of Appetite
- Weight loss
- Bone Pain
- Night sweats
Giantsfall to their immediate north with whom they regularly trade honey to Gaioor, Cloud Country and Soonous.
Hosts & Carriers
During particularly grevious outbreaks:
- Take all of your medicines as they’re prescribed
- Sun bathe as often as possible
- Always shield your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Clean hands with sand or water after coughing or sneezing
- Don’t visit other people and don’t invite them to visit you
- Stay home from all other public places
- Fan yourself or reside near open windows to move fresh air around
Its observed that chaky oncay tends to move between people. Censuses taken by travelling quipucamayocs show that about a quarter of the population in the third and fourth quadrants are afflicted at any moment.
The Four Corners are not a place that contains many diseases, due to the extremes of temperature within a confined area. However, to the north, lies a damp and crowded region that proliferates diseases beyond even itself. Therefore, nearly all known diseases are known to originate at the outer edges of the world.