There are two public libraries in Trellech, the main Trellech Library and a smaller branch library near the clubs that has pleasure reading and lighter non-fiction (established around 1902).
There is a large desk in the anteroom, allowing the librarian on duty to direct questions or get additional assistance. The main library area has a long central hall, with bays on each side divided by shelving. A narrow balcony runs around the second level with additional shelving. The bays have stained glass throughout, but without a particular pattern.
The roof is an ongoing topic of fundraising and discussion (in Pastiche
and other mentions.)
visits in Wards of the Roses