Civilization and Culture
Welcome to Ravare
Character Creation (D&D)
- Genetic Ancestor(s)
- 50 years old, maturing at around 16 years of age.
- Average Height
- 5'6" to 6'2" feet tall, with females on average being taller than the males.
- Average Weight
- 160 pounds, with the males of the species often weighing more than the females.
- Related Ethnicities
- Despite their cultural inclinations towards extremism, xenophobia, and racism, many Solmites are too busy just trying to survive to take their beliefs to the extreme.
- Despite both Graystone and Ravenpeak being technically within the Verdant Expanse, many Solmites can still be commonly found in both cities.
Masterful LaborYou gain proficiency in two skills or tools of your choice.
Choose one skill in which you have proficiency. You gain expertise with that skill, which means your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make with it. The skill you choose must be one that isn't already benefiting from a feature, such as Expertise, that doubles your proficiency bonus.
Languages. Solmite, Verdite, and one Dwarven language of your choice.
Hailing from the Solemn Expanse of Haven, Solmites are one of the many races of Humanity. With a culture steeped in xenophobia and religion, many take on a life of zealotry preferring to use violence rather than diplomacy to deal with their problems.
AdaptationYou may increase an attribute of choice by 1.
Masterful LaborYou may increase a skill of choice by +.