Ability Score Increase +2 Dex, +1 Int
- Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Natural Climber: You have an advantage in athletics skills used for climbing. Your base climbing speed equals half your movement + 5 (rounded down)
- Keen Senses: You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Rooted in the material world: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Trance: Elves do not sleep. Instead they meditate deeply, remaining semi-conscious, for 4 hours a day. The Common word for this meditation is "trance". While meditating, you dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive after years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit a human would from 8 hours of sleep.
- Weapon Training: You gain proficiency in Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow and Shortbow. or
- Cantrip: You know one cantrip of your choice from the wizards spelllist. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it.
- Extra Language: You can speak, read and write another language of your choice.
Languages. Onari (Elvish), Common, and a language of your Choice