The sky-continent of Agelua is a collection of islands in the Aethergrande that lie to the east of Damir . Considered a backwater by Damirians, Ageluans instead see themselves as sophisticated and powerful continent, more than willing to showcase its power were it not so difficult to cross the Whirling Expanse.
- The Kingdom of Abalant, a feudal kingdom, once descended from the Kingdom of Elraba, in war with the other successor state, Midia.
- The Holy Kingdom of Agni, an ecclesiarchy ruled by the High Presbyter.
- Bandalia, land of Two Kings, a land jointly shared by a royal couple from two families, both referred to as “King”.
- Caminoa, an industrialised halfling nation.
- Confederation of Koerak, a collection of a dozen or so Orc and Half-orc states.
- The Court of Air, an island nation that exists midway into the Feywild; one of the strongholds of the Fey.
- Dorayon - a highly forested nation responsible for a lot of material supply to Caminoa.
- The Iomander Confederacy, various small island states united as a trading power. The islands’ 3 major powers are metallic dragons, and are united in protecting the Confederacy from intrusion by other powers.
- Ioveka, an exclusionist Dragonborn island chain
- Lanthiria, homeland of the Lanthir
- Lusenne, a half-even trading oligarchy
- The Kingdom of Midia, a feudal kingdom, once descended from the Kingdom of Elraba, in a war with the other successor state, Abalant.
- The Misty Marches, a city-state that acts as a academic centre for the Elven academy of magic
- The Principality of Nidor, a principality whose leader claims to be of the last line of the Silver Princes.
- Orelet, a fair-weather country known as the breadbasket of Agelua.
- Stormholme, an area known for heavy confluence with the Nethergrande. It is considered highly dangerous, which makes it a perfect home for pirates.