- Krel'zdahad: Also known as The Consumer, Krel'zdahad can be activated to begin drawing all objects nearby it into it, sending them to an unknown demiplane.
- Vermahal: Vermahal was, before its destruction, able to restore life to any creature no matter how long ago the death was or the cause of the death. It could completely restore bodies from a single fragment, and would reverse the creature's age by half upon use, if said creature had died of old age.
- Luiem: Luiem is capable of creating large amounts of matter from nothing, with the amount of matter being based around the value of said matter, and the maximum value able to be created being based on the strength of the user.
- Xrzkezkuzk: This godstone gives the wielder the ability to see anywhere and anyone at any time, while simultaneously preventing even creatures with the strength of a god from being aware of this scrying. It is believed that this is the godstone currently owned by Takhisis.
- Punch: Punch was the last godstone designed, and another one of the destroyed godstones. Punch, when activated, would give the wielder extreme physical strength.
The manufacturing process is only known to Reorx, kept secret even from the other gods.
While all the godstones are heavily sought after culturally and economically, their religious importance ranges from near non-existent to being a direct gift from the divine that created it.