The Dark Lady Violet Shadowdirk (a.k.a. The Eternal)
Fair skin, free of any mark of age, appearing to be perpetually in her early 20s. She has raven black hair, cat ears, and a cat tail that match. Violet coloured eyes adorn her face.
When excited her tail will sway quickly, and when worried her cat ears will go flat to her head, she usually appears to be carefree and happy, but this quickly changes when she gets serious about a goal or fight.
Born a slave to a Drow family, given to the youngest daughter, Espeaux. She was tortured and trained for loyalty to her mistress by the girls family. Violet was Espeaux's only friend in the cruelty of drow society, and violet shared those same feelings. Violet was entrusted with a ancient scythe that held great power and the key to violets quick rise to power, as well as her escape from the undardark during a coup in Espeaux's family. Violet trained with the scythe, learning to kill, unlocking its powers as she rose through the ranks of society, going from slave to hero, to noble, and eventually becoming one of the most powerful figures in society, and leader of one of the most notorious colleges known thorughout the world. After traveling to hell to save Calpricis Aufor of the Sun , she was granted immortality for her heroic efforts, completely ensuring her survival forever.
Violet was taught to read and write as a child, along with the etiquette required to serve drow nobility. Upon leaving the home of her masters she quickly began learning different magics and fighting styles, experimenting with the magic of nature, the divine, assassins, and finally settling on the arcane. She became a swift-blade and opened her own guild of wizards to teach others, group magic, and to one day create a kingdom of magic.
Violet never had an official job, she was an adventurer for the majority of her life until she became the Magelord of her own guild, in charge of the island she founded her guild on along with the council of seven.
Accomplishments & Achievements
- Created The magical guild known as Atrum Caedes, or the Enclave. With the core goal of training wizards, hoarding magical artifacts and knowledge, creating new magic and creating a close knit community of wizards loyal to only each other and the guild.
- Discovered ritual magic, which allowed for large scale spells with many participants and allowing those with little magical ability to contribute to larger spells. Changing the way magic could be used and ushering in a new era of magical enlightenment.
- Saved the god of the sun from hell, saving the world and becoming ageless in the process.
Considered extremely intelligent, Violet was known for her blending of martial prowess and magical skills, unmatched as a magical warrior.
Morality & Philosophy
Considered to be a good person by those who do not know her intimately, but those who know her well realize she is extremely driven and willing to do nearly anything to accomplish her goals. Violet revels in combat and it is one of the only things she truly enjoys, she loves fighting and killing, at one point single handedly defeating fifty orc warriors without a single doubt or qualm.
Violet loves fighting and killing but will never kill the completely defenceless if they stay out of her way.
She craves the power she never had as a slave, and intends to get it any way she can. Her true pride is the guild she has created and will do anything to protect it and her place in it.
Savvies & Ineptitudes
- An Unparalleled master of the mixing of martial and magical ability.
- Finds it hard to motivate herself to do things she has no care about, prone to bouts of laziness.
- Honorary & Occupational Titles
- The Velvet Lady, Magelord
- Date of Birth
- 7th of Poviott, 585AC
- Year of Birth
- 585 AC 20 Years old
- Biological Sex
- Gender Identity
- Feline, Violet
- Long, Raven Black
- Skin Tone
- Quotes & Catchphrases
- "We cant all be as smart as the magelord~ its ok"
- Aligned Organization
- Other Affiliations
- Known Languages
- Common, Undercommon, Drow Sign Language.