Kookie CreaturesHe has been writing a blog about making cookies that look like fantasy creatures in order to make his money. He has become rather popular and has recently opened a bakery under the same name.
The Truth SeekerHe writes under this pen name in an effort to raise awareness about the Shadow Kind with in the Mundane world. He has no fixed presence with this user name, but rather creates and delete accounts on various platforms frequently. He will comment extensively on news articles and other blogs in an effort to reveal the truth of events.
Qhall of the CthulhuHe is the leader of the Cthulhu gang. Their objective is to raise the Veil and establish a place for the Shadow Kind within the Mundane world. They help new arrivals establish identities and find work. They do their best to keep hostile and mindless Shadow Kind under control, but are less concerned with these problems as they feel that these types of events are likely to bring down the veil.
- Strict: demanding that rules concerning behavior are obeyed and observed.
- Ambitious: having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
Morality & Philosophy
- I will not break promises to my allies and superiors.
- I will promote order in society.
- I will always stand up for my allies.
- I will turn over family and allies that break the codes of my order if they are disloyal to me.
- I will always tell the truth to those I respect.
- Never betray an ally
- Never disobey the rules of the system
- His primary goal is to lift the Veil
- The secondary objective is to establish a place for Shadow Kind within the Mundane world, but he believes that the Veil needs to be lifted to accomplish this.
Virtues & Personality perks
- Commitment - the trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose
- Equity - conformity to rules or standards
- Honesty - not disposed to cheat or defraud; dependable; to be frank
- Loyalty - to bind oneself completely; allegiance
Vices & Personality flaws
- Callousness - showing no concern that other people are or might be hurt or upset
- Egoism - the practice of making personal welfare and interests a primary or sole concern, sometimes at the expense of others
- Extremism - the holding of radical political or religious views or the taking of extreme actions on the basis of those views
- Greed - an overwhelming desire to have more of something such as money than is actually needed
Contacts & Relations
The WildlingsTailha Dalamin, leader of the Wildlings, opposes him in his efforts to lift the veil. She believes that hiding is all that protects the Shadow Kind from being hunted down and killed by the Mundanes. This difference of core belief and goals has made them enemies.
Deld ToothbreakerDeld is a business associate that Qhall frequently calls upon to get things taken care of. They have no special fondness for each other, but recognize that they each have skills and resources that have value.
The CthulhuAs the leader of the Cthulhu, he has sway over those who are members of this gang. He has advantage with persuasion and intimidation rolls when engaging with anyone within the Cthulhu gang.
Towards Clarissa Bush
Clarissa tried to take Qhall down once, but found that he was much more then she could handle. She managed to survive the encounter, but now has Qhall as a lasting enemy.
Towards Tailha Dalamin
Qhall and Tailha have disagreed regarding the Veil since the beginning. Qhall believes that lifting the Veil is the only way that the Shadow Kind can create a place for themselves in the Mundane World. Tailha believes that the Veil is the only thing that is protecting them from the wrath of the Mundane humans. They both believe that war is the inevitable outcome of lifting the Veil. Tailha will do whatever she can to avoid that war. She does not believe that it can be won. Qhall believes that the war with the Mundane humans is inevitable and it is better to choose the time and place then to allow them to decide and take the advantages that choice affords.
Commonalities & Shared Interests
They are both working to create a place for the Shadow Kind with in the Mundane World. They are also both interested in creating safety and equality for the Shadow Kind.
Towards Deld Toothbreaker
Towards Gnara Riverpaw
Gnara believes that Qhall is dangerous. Partly because all Mind Flayers are dangerous. But also because she believes that Qhall is power hungry and violent.
Ebonie betrayed Qhall to the Draco Shadow Investigations Department, nearly getting him caught and killed by one of the teams. She betrayed him to earn the trust of the Shadow Investigations Unit and to earn her way into the organization that she perceived as having all the power in the city. Qhall vows that he will make her pay for her betrayal.