Humans exposed to Orgone Energy through orgone infusion experience two profound physiological changes:
- The energy dose subtly but substantially alters brain chemistry by heightening its ability to sense and manipulate the world around it.
- The energy dose alters organic matter at the subatomic level and rewrites DNA, RNA, and cellular coding so the human may access, harness, control, and wield extra-human abilities./li]
Genetics and Reproduction
It is not known whether superhumans can reproduce or if they offspring inherit their altered genetic makeup.
Growth Rate & Stages
Orgone energy continuously rejuvenates superhuman cells, drastically slowing the aging process.
The eyes of a superhuman glow when super powers are accessed. The superhuman may learn to control this ability.
Perception and Sensory Capabilities
Superhumans exhibit a number of superpowers
Civilization and Culture
Superhumans tend to fall into one of three categories; hero, neutral, or villain.
- Those in the hero assume or choose names evocative of superheroes to protect the ones they love.
- Those in the villain category assume or choose names evocative of great evil or threats.
- Those in the neutral category typically do not reveal their super powers to anyone, and thus do not choose a name until they identify as heroes or villains.
Originally, The Order sought to develop super soldiers to eliminate terrorism and eventually, pacify the planet. Superheroes such as Blue Spekter, Helion, and Catamount though independent, associate with the Guardians and the Superhero Task Force.
- Genetic Ancestor(s)
- Scientific Name
- Homo Superior
- Orgone Infusion
- Body Tint, Colouring and Marking
- The body of a superhuman glows when super powers are accessed. The superhuman may learn to control this ability.