- Call 'vanilla humans' 'vanies' or 'nillas'.
- Might be made/created/spawned from the mushrooms and not “bred” like Humen *WIP* are.
- They have no gender as they do not sexually reproduce, there for they do not have ‘private parts’. A lot of fey, to our humen eyes, look naked as many do not value clothing. To them it is just decoration, not concealment or modesty.
- These are creatures that are created when a human, like a giant or dwarf, live in proximity of the magic/terraforming mushrooms/fungus. Like they are listening or making their on versions of those people, but these are exaggerations of those people.
- It’s not even a height thing were tall human=tall fey, so tall humans do make tall fey, but the emotions are the main thing.
- Fey are more like caricatures of the people that live close to them. They are parodies of humans, shadows of them.
- These are corporeal beings, for the most part. They are more like vehicles for the fungus to explore and interact with the world. Or kinda like a fungus construct or a mushroom golem. A fungus in animal or plant form. A walking, thinking fungus with its own agenda.
- What do they eat, do they even eat? What do they eat? What do fairies eat???