Shadow War Introduction
The night is dark and full of terror, you are the night.
Kindred Vampires of Vecna
The Book of Night
The Masquerade“Silence of the Blood”
• Do not reveal your true nature to non-blood.
• Doing so may forfeit your claim to the Blood.
• You will wear the Masquerade like a second skin.
• The blood is thy bond under your elders.
• You shall only sire by voice of your elders.
• Sire at peril of yourself and your progeny.
• What you create is your charge until released and responsible.
• Siring is granted by elders and recorded by the Keepers.
• You are forbidden to devour hearts blood.
• True death comes for those who violate.
• The city is the prince’s domain and he its master.
• All shall present for his protection and hunting rights.
• Those who refuse will suffer his wrath.
• You are master of your haven.
Vampire the Requiem (2nd Edition) game
using Onyx Paths new Storypath rule system,
set in a D&D fantasy world similiar to Greyhawk.
The Shadow War started with one complicated question.
What if ...... Vecna, one of Dungeons & Dragons greatest villains, replaced Caine and was the Dark God of Kindred in a Vampire the Requiem Dark Fantasy game.
We have heard the Requiem for one vampire, but what happens when the song is joined? How do they intertwine? A chorus forms, opening up new possibilities as monsters engage each other. Here lurks the menagerie, an unkindness of Beasts. Each one of the Damned has a different song, but when those songs play over each other, the dance begins.
The Danse Macabre
- Vampire the Requiem