Shadow War Introduction
The night is dark and full of terror, you are the night.
Kindred Vampires of Vecna
Actions of your Requiem
The Book of Night
The Masquerade“Silence of the Blood”
• Do not reveal your true nature to non-blood.
• Doing so may forfeit your claim to the Blood.
• You will wear the Masquerade like a second skin.
• The blood is thy bond under your elders.
• You shall only sire by voice of your elders.
• Sire at peril of yourself and your progeny.
• What you create is your charge until released and responsible.
• Siring is granted by elders and recorded by the Keepers.
• You are forbidden to devour hearts blood.
• True death comes for those who violate.
• The city is the prince’s domain and he its master.
• All shall present for his protection and hunting rights.
• Those who refuse will suffer his wrath.
• You are master of your haven.
Vampire the Requiem (2nd Edition) game
using Onyx Paths new Storypath rule system,
set in a D&D fantasy city of Ptolus.
The Shadow War started with one complicated question.
What if ...... Vecna, one of Dungeons & Dragons greatest villains, was the dark god of Kindred in a Vampire the Requiem Dark Fantasy game.
We have heard the Requiem for one vampire, but what happens when the song is joined? How do they intertwine? A chorus forms, opening up new possibilities as monsters engage each other. Here lurks the menagerie, an unkindness of Beasts. Each one of the Damned has a different song, but when those songs play over each other, the dance begins.
The Danse Macabre
- Vampire the Requiem