God of Nature
General Physical Condition
- Can cause any live plant to grow from any surface. The plant can go from seed to fully grown (and beyond) in a matter of minutes, if desired. The plant will be healthy and able to continue growing from the surface, even if it normally could not.
- Can mentally summon many creatures at any time. All creatures of any specific type (or any desired number less) or half of all creatures of any type within a five kilometer radius will come to Thōsh as quickly as they can. Thōsh can completely control the number, types, and mix of creatures.
- Can create any non-sentient creature at will. Can create up to 20 creatures in less than five minutes. The creature does not have to have previously existed.
- Can manipulate plants to move in ways and at speeds they normally could not. Trees can lean towards each other, vines rapidly weave a net, and more. Even actions that should not be physically possible can be done.
- All natural creatures will obey his commands and continue to do so even when separated from Thōsh's presence.
Apparel & Accessories
Accomplishments & Achievements
Commonalities & Shared Interests
Blodä is the goddess of peace. She finds nature to be peaceful and tries to spend as much time in the natural world as possible. Thōsh, as the god of nature, often spends time with her when she's hanging out in his realm.
Nép and Thōsh have long been friends. This is in large part because Nép enjoys spending time in the jungles and forests of Thōsh's domain. She likes the feel of growing things around her as a contrast to the cold stone of her domain. However, the two also cooperate, as the soil in the forests and jungles is formed of the earth and the decomposed components of nature.
Thōsh was born after Oŗoros took on the form of a beautiful maiden and seduced his uncle Ŗažu.
Geren and Thōsh are like peas in a pod. Geren does everything he can to protect nature and keep it working "as designed." Thōsh made that design and so is happy to have a representative who is so aligned with his desires. That said, Geren is just another human, albeit one with greater than normal powers. So while he respects his Scion, Thōsh really isn't too concerned with him on a daily basis.
"Come. Sit. Eat."