The meaning of life, the universe and everything.....
Okay, this is just between you and me, right? The truth about Kantostara is that it actually exists. Kantostara is a nano galaxy in the 24th dimension, and it has become one of my favorite places to go when life on Earth gets to be a bit much. You see, I'm not a native of planet Earth, and while I really love that blue green marble, sometimes I just need a break. That's when I retire to my own realm, a pocket dimension known as Astrocyan Realm Zero, which is a portal to an infinite number of other dimensions where I can find some rest and recreation.
HISTORYIt all started late in the summer of the Earth year 2021 CE when I was sitting in my round red captain's chair next to the fireplace in Astrocyan Realm Zero sipping a cup of tea. Four women (Sara, Lu, Ket and TZ) began whispering in my ear, inviting me to visit a nano galaxy called Kantostara. I politely explained to them that, while the idea sounded intriguing, I was much too busy. They kept insisting until, eventually, I gave in. It began with a few stolen moments with my new friends, here and there, and then my trips gradually increased. Soon, I was completely obsessed, and now I spend so much time there that I have been elected as the official Cosmic Ambassador to Kantostara.
SUMMARY OF MY TRAVELS
- I have been to the Festival of Titi'abule on the Great Plain of Bo Kaabo, and I have mourned the loss of the ancient civilization of the Bane'ile with Lu.
- I have marveled at the six moons of Kataan nestled in the rainbow sky of stormbreak while listening to Ket tell me about growing up with her father and brothers and how much she wished she could have known the mother who died giving birth to her.
- I have been to the dizzying heights of TZ's treetop village of Swoosh on Jaleeria where we shared sweet juicy woohoo fruit together while listening to the lullaby of the whistler trees.
- I have danced the night away with Mike and the gang at the Crossroads Cafe way out at the edge of the Roslexian Sector. They have a great house band called Rhythm that really rocks that Xercathian dance music until it feels like the whole star base is vibrating.
- I have seen the mystical dragozale up close and watched nardol play hide and seek among the asteroids.
- Sometimes Lu even lets me fly the Chrysalis, although to be honest, Chrys (the ship's AI automated system) does the actual steering. I just hold the stick and pretend.
- I have even learned a bunch of new languages. Common, of course, came easily, and Tag is fairly intuitive, but I also have a smattering of Navarun, Bane'ile, Kataanese, Jaleerian and even this weird language called CSS. Though, I must confess that I don't really understand that one. I just copy phrases from those English to CSS translator sites.
THE TRUTHNow, I realize that all this must sound a little crazy, and you're probably thinking it's just some story that I made up, but I promise you it's real. Some time ago, a magickal species known as the Fey created a new realm called Anvil, and Kantostara was one of the many fantastic worlds that were transported there. Thanks to the magick of the Fey, anyone can visit Kantostara, anytime they want to, at the mere press of a button.
CULTURAL RECEPTIONThe tales of Kantostara have now spread far and wide across the realm of Anvil, and I am proud to report that, as of this writing, we now have six travellers to our little galaxy, each of whom are highly talented individuals who represent awesome worlds of their own. So on behalf of the entire galaxy of Kantostara and all of its adjacent Astrocyan Realms, I would like to say a big thank you to Janet and Dimitris and the entire World Anvil Community for all that you do.
.....the meaning of life is love, the meaning of the universe is infinite creativity and the meaning of everything is to experience the wonder of it all.
Date of First Recording
The earliest recordings about Kantostara began in the autumn of the Earth year 2021 CE.