This keep is the traditional home of the Dukes of Kernwith.
Calden Keep has stood since before the founding of the kingdom. Ownership was transferred in 1105 NE to The Shields of Nightfall.
Right next to the Whitich wheelwright, you will find The Wheelwright Inn. Its tavern room is a local staple, and with good reason.
Located in Whitich, Arpton Keep is home to the Counts of Rimestrand
The Chalk Bluff Point Beacon is a simple lighthouse with one lamp.
The Tipsy Rabbit is more than just a rundown pub.
The Singing Ram Inn is the oldest structure still standing in Coldmere. Originally a simple public house and meeting place, it has since been expanded and remodeled into a full inn.
Shaped like a giant lily, the Senate Building was a beautiful symbol of power within the Omaceran Empire
Located in the tiny fishing hamlet of Cardend, the Angry Halibut is a small public house that primarily caters to locals.
Built outside of Coldmere, Stagmeadow Manor was originally a hunting lodge for the leaders of Clan Brittlecairn.
"Twelve Lords" means a deadlock vote in the Conclave of Den Tharum, often leading to much negotiation over ale.
(ˈAhl-Yee Ell-ˈNa-Kwa) This famous wineshop in Pavorno, Galieri is the place to be seen.
Mosela Pale Eyes' home in Galieri
To all our Our Patrons for their unwavering love and support.