- The weapon can fire in semi-automatic, 3 burst, and full automatic.
- The rate of fire of the weapon in full automatic is 700 – 900 rounds per minute.
- The standard magazine can carry 50 rounds, the weapon can also be feed with an ammunition belt.
- The weapon uses cartridge magnet tips .223 rounds, it can also be explosive, anti-armour, and material variations of the .223 round.
- The weapon gives off little to no recoil and only a small amount of spread, making the weapon very easy to use and accurate in battle.
- The weapon is able to be used in any type of environment without being cleaned, the weapon is also resistant to corrosive material.
- The maximum effective distance is over 400 meters.
- The muzzle velocity is over 6000ft/second.
- The weapon has a medium size reflex sight that has different modes, there is standard which is just a red dot sight, night vision, thermal, X-ray which makes the soldier see through light materials, and sonar.
- The weapon is easily customisable, having a rail system around the gun’s barrel, this gives the soldier the opportunity to customise it to suit their needs in any given situation.
- The stock of the weapon can be attached and detached to aid the soldier in urban combat.
- The weapon will fire a small beam of heat which is 30 degrees Celsius with an effective range of 110 meters.
- The weapons short beam heat modulator acts as a small magnetic rail system which aids the bullet travelling further and faster. It also has a tendency to heat the tip of the bullet.
- At the bottom of the gun's barrel is an attachment clip designed to attach grenade launchers, shotguns, and small stun rifles.
- The Weapon has an onboard computer system built to help the reflex sight go through its modes effectively. It can also link up with the soldier's helmet to tell the soldier where the rifle is aiming and where the bullet will go when fired.
The weapon is a standard issue weapon only produced for the Elites of the military because of its cost in mass producing the weapon.