WorldEmber 2020 Pledge Document
What is World Ember?What: Write at least 10,000 words of unique worldbuilding
Where: on the World Anvil platform
When: December 1 to December 31
Why: To get inspired, build out your world setting, end the year with a sense of achievement, and get involved in the community!
I, Lethann Aeda, Pledge to make the base goal of 10,000 words for the WorldEmber 2020 Challenge. This is a brand new world and everything is created just for this challenge.Rules:
- Words written in articles only! (Timelines, RPG blocks, Maps, Notes, Secrets or historical events don't count)
- Words written in PUBLIC and PUBLISHED articles only.
- Words written in articles created after December 1st. - Stubs (-50 words) can have date reset and filled out.
- Articles must be over 50 words to count.
- All Artwork must be credited.
- No Plagiarism, wordcount boosting, non-worldbuilding content, etc.
- All words must be your own original worldbuilding content.