spaceware manufacturing company
Makers of X-Wing and Z-95 Headhunter starfighters and of durable, low-maintenance, high-performance repulsorlift platforms such as used at Sybay as orbital defense platforms
Holopedia Galactica entry:
- Design and manufacture of excellent high-performance repulsorlift platforms, ranging in scale all the way up to Cloud City in the Bespin System, in orbit around the famous tibanna gas giant planet. (Project completed in 597RR.)
- Specialized in atmospheric and space fighter-craft beginning in 850RR.
- Popular work within last 100 standard years: Z-95 Headhunter line, UT-60D U-wing starfighter/support craft, Aggressive Re-Connnaissance-170, T-47 airspeeder, T-16 skyhopper, I-7 Howlrunner.
- Nationalized by Emperor Palpatine late 996RR. Spun off FreiTek Inc in areas outside Galactic Empire.
- Restored 1007RR, with FreiTek as our avionics and weapons branch.
(All dates given via Ruusan Reformation calendar)