Infection of the Brood
This should really be called a summary, 31 prompts was apparently too much for my brain.
- Narti and Ram begin working together against Lady Death.
- Narti uses a trick to draw Lady Death out from Bastion and over the Wyld.
- Ramstabs Lady, sending her crashing to the earth.
- In exchange, Ram opens his Capital up to the Wyld Elves and lets Narti fester in Ravenpeak.
- Over the next 80 or so years, these Elves begin to slowly move from Ravenpeak to Graystone.
- Once a large enough population is there, the plan is to take over in the name of Narti.
- Destruction of Graystone caused by Jerith Marr leads to the plan being sped up.
- The plot springs into action, several Guilds fall to the Brood.
- Graystone is occupied by Narti's Brood..
- After a year, Graystone has gone under some pretty extensive changes to make the place more liveable to the Elves. Addition of greenery and wildlife.
- Lady Death comes back, Ram leaves. Narti loses a lot of power.
- Gravehunter's come back from their attacks around Haven to reclaim Graystone.
- Battle over several months ends in an agreement that non-combatant Elves can live within Graystone and the Guilds regain control.