- The Guardians of Golarion traveled to the Bloodforge to deactivate the Glyph of Defense.
- Under the effects of the wind walk spell, Kuuro ran a flyby over the compound’s courtyard. Inside were several drow an a few driders on a loose patrol.
- The Guardians landed atop a large tower, the only one without an entryway hatch. While they began to materialize, a drider detected them atop the tower and sounded the alarm.
- Using superior range attacks, the Guardians picked off the drow and driders. Despite the alarm going off throughout the Bloodforge, no one else emerged from within the fortress to join the battle.
- The party entered a nearby tower through an access hatch. The tower was a very luxurious bedroom. Among the personal items was an old, bloodstained priestess robe of Desna. It was believed to have belonged to Loriana, the deceased wife of Lasdolon.
- The Guardians then entered the door to the tower known as The Lab. As soon as they opened the door, they were ambushed by a drow sorcerer. Two casts of chain lighting killed Rooker, Telith, and Phaeriel . Rooker’s Gift of Life medallion brought him back, and Godric was able to bring Telith back from the brink. In the end, the drow Drexinis and his two hezrou demons were killed and the Glyph of Defense was deactivated.
- It was quickly decided that the best course of action would be to deactivate the final glyph, the focus Glyph of Fury, before Lasdolon had time to send more reinforcements. With wind walk active once again, the Guardians followed the trail to the wailing cliffs.
- Forty miles away, the glyph was visible as a strobe light in the dark. The party approached the cliff face and saw lighting arcing off the glyph. Thanks to keen perception, they were able to see the three Ropers hiding nearby the glyph. The party landed on a ledge nearby and once again used superior range tactics to kill the ropers. At one point, one of the creatures got close enough to lash out with its tentacles and drained the strength from Telith.
- With the ropers dead, the Guardians deactivated the final focus glyph. They then teleported back to the Hanging Garden and the lair of the Moldering Emperor. Secured for the moment, the Guardians rested and recovered before making their way to the Throne of Tharzduun, Lasdolon, and the Master Glyph.
- Deactivated the final two focus glyphs, the Glyph of Defence and the Glyph of Fury.
- Retrieved the charred corpse of Phaeriel and placed it in the Bag of Holding.