Kingdom of Kiŗaun
The Kingdom of Kiŗaun was a nation on the eastern coast of Mishtz̀azey. After the death of King Badnīl Qau, his queen Shania vin Qau and his vizier Nautīr Ptor split the Kingdom into the Eastern Principalities, each ruled by one of sons of the King.
After the death of king Badnīl Qau, the kingdom was split among his sons and grandsons by Shania vin Qau as described below.
- First son: Qīval naqī Badnīl — called Dīvaudai (adj.) /diːˈvaʊdaɪ/, eldest. Late having children. Bikal had three before his first was born. Principality of Dīvau
- Second son: Nauŗauk naqī Badnīl — called Bikal, the accuser, as he accused Ptaidai of some crime. Rivalry continues to present day. Principality of Bikal
- Third son (died before father): Shanai naqī Badnīl
- Fourth son: Ptaidai naqī Badnīl (the lion). Principality of Ptau
- Fifth son: Mitaish naqī Badnīl