What to play next? | Next Campaign in Aviron Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Sat, Oct 23rd 2021 05:24   Edited on Tue, Nov 2nd 2021 03:56

What to play next?

First what an awesome ending, I had a great time.   Next, I won't run 5E again, but I will play it, if someone wants to run something. Not sure when 5.5 comes out, but maybe it will be better.   I will run any other system you guys choose, if that is what we decide.
Mon, Nov 1st 2021 05:24   Edited on Mon, Nov 1st 2021 05:27

• I saw that Roll20 has character sheets for Spycraft, Stargate SG1 and the Babylon 5 RPG. They also have the Fate System, which is a story based game and has only a few role types and it is a lot of RP. They also have Star Wars Revised and Saga Edition, as well as the West End Games character sheets. They have Shadowrun 2nd through 6th edition as well as Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red.
  • Spycraft is obviously the easiest for us to step into, since we are all familiar with it.
  • Tue, Nov 2nd 2021 03:17

# In reply to ss2020's:
  • I saw that Roll20 has character sheets for Spycraft, Stargate SG1 and the Babylon 5 RPG. They also have the Fate System, which is a story based game and has only a few role types and it is a lot of RP. They also have Star Wars Revised and Saga Edition, as well as the West End Games character sheets. They have Shadowrun 2nd through 6th edition as well as Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red.
  • Spycraft is obviously the easiest for us to step into, since we are all familiar with it.
  • I am down for any edition of DnD, Pathfinder, Spycraft, or SG1. I’m already DMing a game so I can’t DM another.
    Tue, Nov 2nd 2021 03:56

That is good list, I don't think I know pathfinder well enough to run it. 3.5 would be nice to play again.