After his parents died during the famine of a particularly dry summer, he left the family ranch to seek his fortune elsewhere. Arriving at one of the larger settlements of Saint's Rest where he tried his hand as an apprentice mechanic. However, the stories he heard from the space travellers that came to the settlement from time to time roused his interest more than dirty cogs and broken wires did.
Apprentice to a Unionist Mechanic on Saint's Rest.
Accomplishments & Achievements
- Killed bandits who had stolen medicine from a unionist outpost. Brought the medicine back safely.
- Rancher from Vanar hired him to travel to Marble to kill a Crest-eater and bring back a trophy. It was too tough for him, so instead he bought a fake skull and successfully tricked him into buying it.
- Orion Group hired him to kill a rogue scientist. He killed him, but he managed to send information out to parties unknown.
- Miners was disappearing from a mine on Hell's Fury . He was hired to find out why. While snooping, a gang captured him. While captured, he found out the gang was kidnapping people and selling them as slaves and that their gang leader was a nasty fellow. He managed to escape with his life.
- Scrapper Joe's had gotten a drifting ship in. Peculiar noises on the ship made the workers refuse to work, claiming it was haunted. He was hired to solve the mystery. It turned out to be skittermanders living in the vents. He found their nest and had them relocated to Saint's Rest.
SAB, Halfling, Draconic, Ysoki, Dwarven
Help the helpless.
Likes & Dislikes
Likes strong gravity.
Virtues & Personality perks
"A deal is a deal".
Vices & Personality flaws
Likes drinks a little too much.
Always gotta have his wide-brim hat sitting right.
The major events and journals in Wellby Dawncrest's history, from the beginning to today.
The list of amazing people following the adventures of Wellby Dawncrest.