38. The Cloaks Case
The group also received commendations from King Edgar of Curieux in private ceremonies where they received honorary status in Conais as well as rewards for their efforts. Meanwhile, Andraste continuously implored Pelor for divine guidance to resurrecting Alexandre, though to no avail. Jester, and eventually Tycus tagging along with her, sought out employment to continue raising money for Kent’s resurrection. Finally, at the end of their investigations, the adventurers reported their findings to General Ballihan Oreses, who along with the Order of Avalon had adapted Angramax’s home as a base of operations. The general accepted the results and welcomed the group to the employ of the Order of Avalon, satisfied to know them capable of conducting matters carefully and less heavy-handedly. General Oreses then informed the party that they he will carry out the resurrection ritual to bring back Kent once the materials arrived in a few days, giving the rest of them time to prepare.
- Honorary status in Conais, including the ability to purchase property in Curieux.
- 400 gp to André and Jester for making it to the semi-finals of the Grand Tournament of the Blades.
- 700 gp to each party member from the Conais treasury for their efforts in stopping the Scourge creatures and the aiding in the Arcaneum.
- General Ballihan Oreses confirms that he will conduct the True Resurrection for the party.
- Investigating the Cloaks for a link between the organization and the Scourge.
Character(s) interacted with
- Lord & Lady Trow
- King Edgar of Conais
- Jenaine Heartline, Court Mage of Conais
- General Ballihan Oreses