The Rulers of Mars
The Amisher Lords are anti-technology warlords who gained much support after the A.I. uprising that led to the Terminator War. Their war-mongering culture emphasizes treating enemies with respect; going to war with sword and bow and magic. Rather than a coward's weapons: guns, machines, and robots.
March 26, 2295After six years of hostile negotiating, the Amisher Lords buy the colonization and ownership rights of mars from the Intergalactic Expansion Federation.
2326The Amisher Lords establish their first colony, Olympus, with 6,702 colonists. This would eventually become the martian capital city.
2626After suffering devastating losses in the first elemental war, the Amisher lords spent years reorganizing Mars' political structure into City Zones and Wild Zones. This was a radical change in policy that would shape Martian culture for years to come. Most rules could be enforced in the cities, but only severe ones would be addressed in the wild. This severely limited the governors' involvement outside their cities and allowed for wild communities to figure things out for themselves. Many new policies would be made over the years that are still in effect today.
Demography and Population
Agriculture & Industry
Trade & Transport
Technology cannot be trusted, we must find another way to live
- Government, Leadership
- Alternative Names
- Amishers, Martians, tech haters, Terminator activists.
- Government System
- Monarchy, Constitutional
- Power Structure
- Economic System
- Mixed economy
- Gold Coins are the standard currency on Mars. Though it is only called that due to its easy recognition. To avoid inflation, gold coins are made of magical material that can only be created through a taxing ritual spell.
- Major Exports
- Mars is best known for their skill in enchanting items. Without technology, the Amisher Lords rely heavily on magical research and development to improve themselves. The few things that are mass-produced on mars are items with simple enchantments.
- Major Imports
- Mars has needed little in the way of imports since Elderadodeveloped efficient transmutation techniques in the late 24th century. Mostly imports consist of luxury items and devices requiring exacting precision.
- Legislative Body
- The Regional Governors of Mars make the rules concerning their respective region. They all meet on an annual basis to make laws and make global decisions.
- Judicial Body
- Each regional governor has the freedom to use whatever means they think best, though they are only regional governor as long as their citizens allow. Mostly the cities use appointed judges to decide how justice is carried out.
- Subsidiary Organizations
- Permeated Organizations
- Controlled Territories