A temperate rainforest on the Occidentalis Islands.
Flora & Fauna
- Hemlock: A common but poisonous plant.
- Maple: A deciduous tree that drops large red leaves in the fall. Produces a delicious sap all throughout the year.
- Huckleberry: A berry-bearing bush, popular with hummingbirds and butterflies for the f;o
- Strawberry: A delicious treat early in spring. Some tribes have learned how to preserve these, but they often turn into alcohol very quickly.
- Blanket flower: A flower useful to line sleeping areas of those living here.
- Shooting Star: A flower more symbolic than anything else. Wherever these grow is where an Arch fell to the Earth at one point in history. These only grow in sacred grounds.
- Squirrel: A bushy-tailed rodent that hides food throughout the summer and fall season to survive the winter.
- Flying Squirrel: A bushy-tailed rodent that has webbing that stretches between its front limbs and back limbs. They cannot truly fly, but instead glide from branch to branch.
- Bald Eagle: A majestic scavenger. They breed for life.
- Stegosaurs: Giant quadruped dinosaurs with thermoplates lining their spines. They typically only are found in the areas where the forest and plains meet.
- Alternative Name(s)
- Western Wet Islands
- Forest, Temperate (Seasonal)
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild