The classic High Elf but blue skinned and the ability to breathe underwater, they of course have a natural affinity to all things aquatic and prefer to live underwater if they can. Some of the Crucibles best water based sailors come from the Sea Elf race and Volantis boasts the largest concentrations of Sea Elves in the Crucible. With there ability to sail it would be easy to see how they would get on well with the Void but actually they detest it, they view sailing the Void as the absolute antithesis of what they do and as such try to stay away if they can.
Anatomy & Morphology
Up to 7 feet tall, average of 6 feet, pale blue skin and discrete gills around the neck area.
Genetics and Reproduction
Ecology and Habitats
Dietary Needs and Habits
A diet heavy on fish and kelp.
Perception and Sensory Capabilities
Magically sensitive, particulary to water
Elves who have become accustomed to living under the sea and are entirely at home living under water their entire lives.
- Starting Wound Threshold: 10 + Brawn
- Starting Strain Threshold: 10 + Willpower
- Starting Experience: 90
- Strong Swimmers: One free rank in Athletics, you still cannot train this rank above rank 2 at character creation.
- Amphibious: Can breathe underwater without penalty.
- Scientific Name
- Aelv Aquas
- Descendant from the High Elves