Trust in me when I say that this world is not the limit for us!
The only known way to travel between Worlds apart from the World of Living. No one has been able to successfully shift into the World of the Living. Apart from that, every creature is capable of dimension shift, but it might take all their magic energy. Creature can only shift one dimension at a time and if I were to lay dimensions down in a linear fashion they would go like this:
- Hyper Upper Heaven
- Upper Heaven
- Shadow Realm
- Sub Hell
- Huper Sub Hell
Moves the caster to a different dimension, usually, the caster can choose from two nearby dimensions, but if the spell is cast in one of the Hyper Worlds, there's only one way to go.
The caster appears in the other world in 264 hours(11 days) exactly
During the cast, the caster turns back into their primal form - mist as it requires a lot of energy.
The power is drawn from the caster's energy, be it light or dark energy - both sides can cast the spell equally
It was used by the first creatures who were born in the first Light and Dark Worlds. First Travel talks about it in-depth.
- Material Components
- All it requires is enough energy from a creature caster. And, obviously, understanding of the direction they want to shift to.
- Gestures & Ritual
- To successfully shift dimensions caster must fly between planets to find where they'd be able to materialize in the target world, which happens during the casting process. After this is done and the point in space is found, the travel is finalized by giving it more energy, turning into the mist and being sucked into a sort of wormhole that exists for a fraction of a moment here and for a fraction of a moment exactly 264 hours later(11 days).
- Related Discipline
- Space distortion.
- Related School
- Related Element
- Space void
- Effect Duration
- 264 hours to get from one dimension to another, but the portals themselves appear disappear in less than 1 second
- Effect Casting Time
- The longest part of the spell is finding the place that's awailable for teleportation to. Described in Gestures & Rituals
- No more than three meters in diameter
- Skill is easily learned by creatures that have learned to change their shape. It is theorized that it's connected to energy emission.
- Applied Restriction
- It requires a lot of energy and not all creatures are able to collect and contain more energy that it requires to shift once. It steals away 264 hours of your time. It requires you to find a spot to teleport to, and you don't always know how far you will be from your destination star system after the shift.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild