Atramenous Cuisine: Extreme Caution
"Look at these whelps, thinking they've proven their strength because they managed to kill a single mewling human! Show me a Denwi that has survived the Dreamer's Breath and I'll show you the real strength of the Barocca Treyu!"
- 10 Dreamer Eggs cracked, yolk carefully separated
- 3-4 Cups Shredded Egg Flesh (Thin spongy layer between the shell and sac)
- 2 whole freshly cracked and juiced Yolin Bile Ducts
- 1/2 Cup of minced Husk
- 1/2 spoonful of ground Gori
- 1/4 spoonful of Pinella (no more!)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Sprigell
- 2-3 Yolin Legs
- Wearing thick Gloves, make sure to stay well away from the pot as you carefully pour the Dream Egg Yolks into the pot and stir.
- Place the pot on a roaring flame along with Sprigell, Husk, Yolin Legs, Gori and Panella, 4 cups of water and bring to a hard boil.
- Immediately remove from flames, being sure not to directly inahale any steam.
- lower the heat on the fire and add juiced Yolin Bile Ducts slowly.
- Simmer on low for 12 hours until all ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Wait at least 3 moons to consume. Warning: LETHAL if imbibed early!
In the upper reaches of the desolate Atranameous Sphere is a wide region only known as the Koranthian Waste. Few creatures or plants grow in this blighted region due to some horrible past event. The area is rife with wild eddies of magic and things that ought not to be. Nestled within a small crater like area is a dense, overgrown section of decaying forest. Within these blighted trees grow large eggs. These eggs are known only as Dreamer Eggs. Before the fall of the Atranameous Savron Sepher, expeditions here were rare. The ritual to make a Barocca Treyu was a select and long considered honor. After the fall of the unfortunate Savron, hordes of Barocca Denwi were sent into the Wastes to retrieve as many as could be found and harvested. Tens of thousands died to the horrors that lived in the Koranthian Waste A debate could be held that those that fell suffered a lesser fate than the survivors. No sooner did they return home with their spoils when they were all forced to take the Dreamer's Challenge. A once proud tradition twisted into an inevitable fate that hung over all Barocca Denwi