Arellen's Water Wagon
Arllen's Water Wagon is pulled by team of six large "Blink Spiders" of Arllen's manufacture. These detach and function as fire suppressors on arrival to a blaze.
Weapons & Armament
Blink Spiders x6
- The size of very large dog, with a full-sized keg for an abdomen.
- Made from an amalgam of metal and wooden parts, specifically treated to be fire resistant.
- Quick-release harness allows for quick saddling-up and dispersion.
- Magically enchanted to "blink" back into the water reservoir on the wagon for refueling.
- (effectively a "Misty Step")
- Can shoot the water from its keg out of its "mouth" to douse flames.
- (effectively acts as a "Geyser of Endless Water)
- Transmutation Mage & Water Artificer
- Circle of the Coast Druid
Armor and defense
Fire retardant cloth is used where appropriate, and all wooden elements of the wagon are treated to be fire resistant.
- The Fire Wagon, Arellen's Contraption
- Arellen Jones
- one of a kind
- 5 feet
- 12.5 feet
- 3" to axel, 9" to top of 'keg'
- very, VERY heavy
- ~25 miles/hr
- Complement / Crew
- one driver, two passengers on runner boards
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild