The following file is sent to each person that wishes to host a Quintesson Forge Works retailier post on their world.
As a biomechanical race Quintesson's have a varied diet but here is a list of what is required to be able to be produced by your location locally to get past step one!
Welcome to the first step of gaining a Quintesson Retail Office on your world!
- Plasmoids: Either created via hyper-agitated particles or biologically harvested equivalent.
- Sustainable organic soft meats: Any non-sentient or sapient protein source can be submitted but it will be tested for palate and possibility of presentation.
- Colorful but pleasant tasting plants: Prefered non-sentient/sapient sources.
- Lubricants: Any natural or manufactured machine grade lubricating liquids.
Now onto the Dishes Themselves! Spices provided by Quintesson Forge Works
- Plasmoidal Wine: A plasmoid and plant blended drink generating a unique taste for your world's retail office. A truly unique flavor will raise the prestige of your world!
- Youth Tart with Plasma: A protein source that was aged no more than two stellar cycles before harvesting, soaked in Plasmoid wine for two solar cycles then heated on a bed of local plant matter.
- Stuffed Plant: Local protein finely ground into a near paste, soaked in local Plasmoid Wine and seasoned with one unit of energon. Protein stuff into a local plant and heated for a solar cycle. Serve for the consumer to cut open and savor the unique aromas created.
- Local Fruit Custard: Fruiting local plants mixed with a unit of energon, half a unit of rust and a pinch of plasma. Brought to a boil then subjected to absolute zero temperature to set mixture. Serve with cold.