The Originator's Order
The state religion of Orlend, and a guide to living an orderly and virtuous life according to The Architect's plans.
The Originator's Order is the state religion in The Isles of Orlend and practises the Teachings of The Architect.
It is not merely a religion, but a way of life.Orlendians believe that The Architect designed the world, and everything in it. Every living thing has a blueprint that has detailed plans of how their lives will unfold. Regardless of if your life goes well or poorly, it is all part of The Architect's grand design. The teachings are, for the most part, a guide on how to live an orderly and structured life. There are 10 tenets to live by, and the number ten is considered to be very lucky as it is used in the Orlendian counting system, calendar, currency and many other aspects of daily life.
Read more in: Luck and Numbers
- Break not your word.
- Break not your vigilance.
- Break not the honour upon you.
- Break not your oath to live a life of order.
- Break not the order of sleep, as the sun rises and sets.
- Break not the buildings of The Architect's children.
- Break not your fast til the sun has risen.
- Break not the bones of any being.
- Break not the laws of the land.
- Break not the heart.
Home of The Originator's Order, Bradstowe Abbey is the largest in Orlend.