Zweite are the pure blooded orc with an elemental affinity for earth born to a Gehen Volki mother. Zweite have an affinity for earth because the souls whom incarnate into Zweite bodies must go through the trials reshapes the Soul to carry the damp and ashen personality embodying the soil which entombs all those in Grabmal Tuefel's Hell. Zweite remember bits of their previous past life as a Zuesrt or God-Tainted Hi-no-min before they died and were buried or smothered by the transforming soil of Grabmal Tuefel's Hell before incarnating into their current life. Zweite also remember bits of their past life before that as a Fünft or God-Tainted Osen-no-hito before they died and were shredded and transformed into twist sea of razor sharp wire of HeftigTuefel's Hell before incarnating into their previous life. These memories normally start to emerge when a Zweite reaches physical maturity around the age of 15. With a Gehen Volki upbringing teaching freedom, harmony through respectful conflict, and reverence towards natural cycles the introduction of memories of Jundo-no-min oppressive societal norms and the complete contempt Jundo-no-min Culture treats the world and those of lesser status around them as exploitable expendable dross creates strong feelings in Gehen Volki with past lives as Jundo-no-min God-Tainted.
- Ability Modifiers Str +1 Con +2
- Type Humanoid
- Tag(s) Orc
- Relentless Endurance When you are reduced to 0 Hit Points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. You can’t use this feature again until you finish a long rest.
- Superior Darkvision 120' You can see in Dim Light within 120 feet of you as if it were Bright Light, and in darkness as if it were Dim Light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Past Life Skills You have a Skill Proficiency from remembering pieces from your most recent past life, and another Skill Proficiency from remembering pieces from the past life before that.
- There's Always Next Life You have advantage on saving throws against being Frightened.
- Savage Attacks When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon’s damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
- Stonecunning Whenever you make Int History check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.
Anatomy & Morphology
Zweite are pure blooded orcs with an elemental affinity with earth. Powerfully built, the pure blooded orcs of Virtateron typically stand just a few inches taller than most humans and have much greater muscle mass, their broad shoulders and thick, brawny hips often giving them a slightly lurching gait. Zweite typically have thick dull brown or ebony skin, coarse dark hair, heavy brows, beady black eyes, pointed ears, a broad low-bridge nose and protruding, tusk-like teeth.
Known for their great physical prowess, Zweite often form gangs, fight for sport, or join an organized army. Of the Gehen Volki they are the most likely to be Barbarians. They excel at both being warriors or commoner trades that require strength, especially mining due to their natural Stonecunning allowing them insight into mines and caves in addition to their Superior Darkvision.
Civilization and Culture
Interspecies relations and assumptions
Zweite are members of the Gehen Volki Culture. Due to remembering previous both the incarnation as the race whose elemental affinity proceeds their current life, and also the incarnation as the race whose elemental affinity proceeded that life, in addition to there is a significant chance they have parents, siblings, or children whom are not Zwete, racial condemnation against other Gehen Volki races seems ridiculous to this race.