Doghinwhar, The Star That Will Cage the World
Holy Books & Codes
Divine Symbols & Sigils
Tenets of Faith
1. I am the Flame of Doghinwhar - an extension of its will. My actions are its actions, and I shall conduct myself with the utmost grace.
2. When my time has come, I shall give myself unto the Star entire. All that I am - all I have consumed - shall join Doghinwhar in the climb to the sunlight.
3. Only that which has felt the touch of fire is truly worthy of returning to our patron.
4. Nothing shall be wasted. All that can be given unto the Star, shall be given. When my comrades fall in battle, I will do all that I can to return them to their master, so they might live on within.
5. This world has deemed us unwelcome, and we shall return the favour. All who meet us above, shall be brought below. Through their sacrifice, their lives are granted purpose.
While more celebrations exist in its honour, Doghinwhar does not much care for them, and does not consider itself associated with any holiday besides Donum Dare. The Star only cares for its hunger.
Divine Goals & Aspirations
The Star That Will Cage the World is capable of shifting and remaking its aesthetic, to some degree, and can even grow parts of itself to look akin to any other living creature it has absorbed. These mimics are, however, a grim facsimile of the entity that came before, appearing with pockmarked, blistering flesh, its skin always a sickening shade of light brown.