The Holidays *WIP*
this is a month-long holiday celebration. It is a time for everyone to come together and celebrate the things we have in common and the things that make is unique. It is a time to remember that we are all part of the Lilienwelt family. The first week is like Halloween, where the ‘veil between worlds’ is lifted and the Fey and Humens are invited to mingle and get to know each other better. It is a week were the Fey will play mild pranks on people. If you don’t want to be pranked, you can always ‘pay’ (more like bribe) the Fey with a piece of candy to leave you alone for the day. some people have been known to ‘pay’ the Fey to prank others, though this is kind of frowned upon. The second week is like Thanksgiving. People prepare and travel to loved ones far away. Then they prepare a big feast.
- This is a week long holiday celebration.
- The first day is like Halloween. Where the Veil Between Worlds lifts and Fey and Humans are invited to mingle.
- The second is like Thanksgiving. It is a big feast where people bring food from their homeland to share.
- The third is like Christmas. Where gifts are exchanged.
- The fourth is like New Years. A celebration of the new year to come.
- The fifth is like Groundhog’s Day/renewal. A day of prophecy to predict what will come in the next year and to plan for the year (like new year’s resolutions)