I have a question ... | Main Board in Tales of the void Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Wed, Oct 18th 2023 01:57   Edited on Sun, Nov 12th 2023 09:57

I have a question ...

Why are you following this world ?   I ask that cause i am always surprised when i land on the follower count to see that ... fuck some people do follow this ! Which to me is endlessly fascinating. I barely ever write anything here, yet alone anything of value x) and somehow people are here to read. I know some of you are here cause, yellow name and all that or because we are just friends as meatbags. but the rest ????
Wed, Oct 18th 2023 03:51

You shared an article you wrote and I found myself clicking some of the links to go to other articles. Which meant, to me, it would be nice to know when you eventually did write more of them.   I know you don't write often. That doesn't bother me. Sometimes it's hard to find time to read, too. But this way I'll know.
Wed, Oct 18th 2023 03:52   Edited on Wed, Oct 25th 2023 03:17

Er, sorry for the multiple posts. I can't actually see the "Post" button so clicked randomly in the black area where it looked like it should be, and apparently I was a little too vigorous. LOL
Thu, Oct 19th 2023 03:03

Most likely you shared an article either on Discord or in a Challenge. And I saw it. And your world is science fiction. And I'm interested in reading those worlds to see what other world builders are doing. I haven't actually read much yet because I'm still working "reading posts" into my daily schedule.
Wed, Oct 25th 2023 03:19

Wed, Oct 18th 2023 03:52   Edited on Wed, Oct 25th 2023 03:17

Er, sorry for the multiple posts. I can't actually see the "Post" button so clicked randomly in the black area where it looked like it should be, and apparently I was a little too vigorous. LOL

Go to Thread
Yes the css for this world is bonkers i need to do it properly once ;p
Sun, Nov 12th 2023 09:57

I'm bad about keeping up, but I do like to try, and I like seeing what my friends have made :)